This privacy statement describes how we use and disclose the information that we collect from you when you visit our website, products, applications, or services that references this privacy statement (collectively, the “services”). Our services are very diverse, so sometimes additional policies may apply. These additional policies will be available with the relevant services, and those additional policies become part of your agreement with us if you use those services.
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection laws and unless otherwise stated, Lasyl AV is the data controller and is responsible for the collection and use of your personal data.
Why we collect and use you personal data:
We collect personal data when we deliver our products, conduct marketing activities, gather feedbacks, provide customer supports, fulfill product orders, and run our business operations. The personal data we collect varies based upon whether you are using our website, products, or other services.
For the information that you provide to us during sign up or when you set up your account or profile, the information we collect may include your name, email address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, country where you reside, and other information that may help is better provide the services to you.
We may also collect information from your use of our service, such as how you use a particular service. This information includes:
- Device-specific information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and internet network information).
- Log information. When you use our services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, such as usage data, usage detail and device event information (e.g., crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and referral URL.)
- Location information. We may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors.
- Information we collect when you are signed in to our services may be associated with your account. When information is associated with your account, we treat it as personal information.
In addition to the purposes listed above, we may also use your personal data to:
- Communicate with you. Obtain your name for purposes of communicating with you and identifying you as a user of the website or product.
- Verify your identity. We may use your personal data to verify who you are. For example, we may verify your age or that you have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the website or product.
- Send you marketing materials. We may send you marketing materials, such as promotional emails or catalogues, to keep you informed of our upcoming product releases. You generally must opt-in to receiving our marketing materials, and you may opt out of receiving them at any time. Contact the store if you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
- Respond to your questions and fulfill your requests. We may send you communications upon your request or otherwise with your consent.
- Provide support and receive feedback. We may request Personal Data in order to provide support to you. We may also collect Personal Data that are associated with your feedback.
- Process your transactions. We may use your Personal Data that you provide to us in the process of making a purchase to confirm your use of a valid credit card (or other authorized methods of payment), process your payment via a credit card (or other authorized methods of payment), and send you the products.
We also gather non-descriptive, non-identifiable statistical information about how many visitors use our Services, how our users use the Services, how our users access certain content available on our Services, how long our users access certain content, what content our users are accessing, and our user preferences or settings for certain Services. We use this Aggregated Information for statistical analysis of how users make use of the Services so we can better improve our Services.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites:
We provide links to third party websites operated by organisations not affiliated with Lasyl AV. We do not disclose your personal data to organisations operating such linked third-party websites. We do not review or endorse, and are not responsible for, the privacy practices of these organisations. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that you visit. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Lasyl AV through the services.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with:
Because we know your personal data is important to you, we may share your information for the reason(s) disclosed to you at the time we collect it, with your consent, as well as in the following ways:
- At your direction. We will share your information with third parties if and when you direct us to.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your preferences about how we use your information are important to us and, when possible, we aim to honour them. We offer the following choices that you can exercise with regard to your personal data.
- Access, modify, or delete your personal data. You can contact us at any time to request to access, modify, or delete the personal data we possess about you. Please call the store or email us directly if you wish to adjust any data we have.
- Opt out of marketing communications. You may also contact us to opt out of our marketing communications.
Protecting your personal data:
We use reasonable, organised and technical security measures designed to preserve the security of your personal data, including without limitation, encryption technologies and authentication tools. Note, however, that no data transmitted over the Internet is 100% secure and any information disclosed online can potentially be collected and used by parties other than the intended recipient. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our services.
Questions and feedback:
We welcome your questions and comments about this privacy statement or our privacy practices. You can contact us as follows:
E-mail us at: email@example.com
Call us on: 020 8876 7632
Lasyl AV Centre, 220 Upper Richmond Road West, East Sheen, London, SW14 8AH